It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What Day Was it?

Most of the websites i've visited in the past few days tend to focus on this occassion. Even this gossip columnist write such a touching story about it. Well...here's my five cents of thoughts.

Though he's still alive but in hiding (due to all the s**ts he had created), I will not be like most of you, having the positive and good memories, for all I had are his selfish behavior, his infidelity, his addiction, his lies, my telephone-ring phobia which took me two years to get rid of, the tense nights waiting for quarrel/ fighting to happen, the hard-earned and kept money all gone within seconds, the envy feeling everytime I heard/saw a father bringing his family for holidays, the 'wanted to kill those lucky f**kers' feeling everytime I heard them talking about how their father support them in terms of monetary and many many more.

I can only dedicate this song to him

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you I am afraid
Because of you

to those who are much fortunate than me, i hope you cherish the love your father had for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home