It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Scooping the Soup Coup Wk#2

Wow...can you believe that...it's the end of week 2 after the coup. Surprisingly there are still a few people who ask me about the situation and ask if I'm terrified with all the soldiers around. Which is what really suprise me (since I have not watched CNN/BBC a day after the coup), but it seems that people out there are thinking that Bangkok is filled with army tanks, trucks and soldiers (no thanks to those CNN/BBC channels). They should have showed at least a few seconds of Silom Road or the Erawan area.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a single army personnel for the past 2 days in Erawan. There had never been any army seen in Silom. Hmmm...maybe I should take some photos of Silom and the place I'm staying to tell people that everything is really normal (though the news about USA making a fuss with the financial aid could be quite disturbing).

Anyway...I'm a bit lazy to write this week..so I just pasted the 20 covers of this month Q Magazine (in celebration of its 20th anniversary).

Have a nice week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home