It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Why are they so many "Whys"?




Finally finished with the sequel to the book "Why do Men Have Nipples?". This one titled "Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?" Honestly, I had a hard time finding this book and somehow was a bit embarassed to ask the shop assistant since they are all females and with such a bloody titled, you might just sound like a pervert or horny nerd guy!


As I have reviewed the first book, this sequel is quite good though I had to admit that it is not as good as the first one. I mean, how many sequel out there can outperform its predecessor, perphaps JRR Tolkien. Anyway, this book is about 1.5 times thicker that the first one, meaning more crazy questions and also more meaningless IM session between the two authors.


In this book, there are quite a few good medical questions addressed but the only part that I don't really like is the core storyline they had when introducing each chapter. In the first book, the intro was more practical since it's happening in a social party scene. But overall, another good read, more medical stuff learnt and more crazy stuff to think about.


A few topics which I really like from this book:

1. Can friends synchronise their menstrual cycles? (Why in the world people wanted to do this is a wonder by itself!)

2. Do animals ever committ suicide? (A question I have never think about before but interesting!)

3. Can garlic prevent heart disease and cancer? (Good question. My mom regularly remind me the benefits of Garlic......)

4. the full name for the acronym ACHOO

5. Last but not least...Do animals masturbate? (ROTFLMAO!)


Well, my bro had already bought both books since I refused to give the first one to him. What are you waiting for?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home