It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Falling Out

Am I coming back to KL too frequent that this simple question arise on the eve of my departure (back to Bangkok)? Me and my bro were discussing about some finance topics and one thing led to another, that my brother pop out a familiar question, which is when am I coming back for good? My reply has always been the same; “Why?”. While some boring rationale have exchanged, yet this is the first time that I brought up the following response: “Can I not stay here if I came back?” and that’s when the night started to fall out. Mom was questioning the Whys and giving rationale of finance, of only can moved out upon married, blah blah blah. This is not getting anywhere near my ideal goal at all.

Of course, prior to the fall out, I just utter something in English, not to my mom but to my bro and ended the night conversation by going up to my room.

Borrowing the lyrics from Don McLean’s "Vincent":

“She would not listen, she’s not listening still, Perhaps she never will”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home