It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Life Can be funny at times....

It's 1am and normally i would have been sleeping but not tonite. Not sure why, i'm not feeling sleepy at all. Was it because i have too much sleep yesterday?

Anyway, a colleague of mine ask me to play a simple game, you know those name 2 people, name numbers and stuff. And I'm also supposed to name 4 songs, of which I suddenly have this song in my mind. It's Carole King's It's Too Late. Actually, it was Dina Caroll's version. Not sure why this song all of a sudden? That is, until an hour ago...or half an hour ago...

HBO is showing The Lake House, one of my favorite movie. And halfway towards the show...a familiar music...the song..the song I suddenly recalled this afternoon. Hmmm...funny. Coincidence probably...but still funny.

so, here's the first verse & chorus to the song:

Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here
There can be no denying
One of us is changing Or maybe we've just stopped trying
And it's too late baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home