It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back On Track

After weeks of hard work and no play, life has really become dull. With only the TV set and my relatively old CDs to accompany me during these exceptionally hardworking brain draining moments, it is quite a relief as I show my last slide of the 2 hours plus presentation to my client. Not just because it is the last slide but it is also our last presentation to them since they have decided to switch to another agency, an agency that’s very aggressive in terms of pricing, which have most big agencies wondered how they survive. I’m also glad that it is over because this tracking project was really tiring, not just to the researchers who did the analysis, but to the respondents as well who had to face a 90 minutes questionnaire. Perhaps the only sad thing with the cancellation of the tracking is the loss of huge revenue this year, i.e I have to work harder to fill up the big hole. Love it and hate it.

Anyway, if you are wondering what I will be brambling about for this entry, then let me inform you that there’s none. What can you expect out of a person who had been confining himself to report after report. After vomiting the fried chicken and pizza, I had to vomit tons of potato chips and follow by bottles of milk, yoghurt and tonic food drink.

And while writing this, I am suffering from mild diarrhea since yesterday. Don’t ask me what I have eaten this time cause ever since the New Year Eve incident, my stomach has been quite weak. Furthermore, eating like a pig does not really help much. And I guess gulping down a Double Cheese Burger and a can of Coke Light will definitely making it worst. Well, just blame the Suvarnabhumi airport. I don’t think the management will mind since it has been it the limelight for the past few weeks. With so much trouble brewing, what’s wrong of taking one more complaint.

Well, time is up. The so call boarding time is 2.45pm, 15 minutes more to go. Now just had to go and get my hand luggage screen and sit and wait together with bunches of strangers. Hopefully no Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Hopefully no MCPs.

Sawadee Khrub!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home