It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Friday, August 25, 2006

drawkwa


A phone call i received today
A number i almost forgot

Yet the voice i could not

Awkward I felt
For I should be angry yet I am not
Emotion-less I felt
Short answers I gave

I hope he got the message I sent
For how dare he call
Lies after lies he told
Most to the ones who cares
Hurt we felt
Hurt he caused

burn in hell I wish him not
for I can't and no right I had
but suffer I did pray
the bleek future he left us
the responsibility he shoved
and the burden now I carried
no regret I had
only awkward I felt

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keristhin: Misya - Later I go visit your blog ok semalam terjatuh so today kinda immobile... wanna give you big hug and wish u superduper good luck when u start your new job

    p.s. JT semalam cakap I sudah tua! Hmmmppphhh!!!! So biadap! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home