It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Thank you Mr. Lee

Okay...this post was supposed done much much earlier but one thing leds to another, that I'm doing it now.

Being single and living on my own, having the ability to cook a decent meal is very important not just because the food you cook is relatively healthier but it also enhance your creativity as well. Yes, using the right side of your brain.

However, there are some meals that is just too complicated or too tedious to make for one person. For example, you will never see me make a pot of curry chicken for myself considering the complicated steps as well as too many ingredients required. Saying that, in today's modern society, there are products out there that can make your life much simpler.


As an example, this prawn dish that I made, pan frying the prawn is easy but creating the right sauce and taste is one thing I will not want to waste my time of doing it. So, I had no choice but to ask Mr. Lee's assistance. Everytime that I went home, I will go and seek his help. Not that his assistance is not available here in Bangkok, it's just limited.
And Mr. Lee is able to make my life simpler not just with Prawn but with FIsh, Chicken, Pork, etc. Hahaha.
Anyway, email me or leave a comment if you are interested to have the recipe for this dish.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home