It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Sunday, December 03, 2006

On the 2nd Day of December....

We have officially entered the last month of 2006. How time zapped by. Last year at this month, I was having a career affair feeling the guilt and dilemma of leaving the company and my home country. Was there any regrets? Yes but that is something I will have to deal with.

I was quite happy last Thursday as it was pay day. I've (again) overspent my allocated monthly budget (since I forgot to allocate my Thai lessons charges). Since Friday was a working day, I did not spend any, and my friend who's supposed meet up for a drink kinda fly-kite, I ended up spending my November salary on this, this and this which costed me almost 1000 baht. Which reminds me that I've totally forgotten about this. There goes another 350 baht.

December is going to be one hell of a cash burning month with my mom and bro and his family coming over...it's spend spend spend!!!!!!!!! And I also need a new wallet. Anyone kind enough to get me one for my christmas present?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home