It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Friday, July 25, 2008

Why so serious?

Three years ago, Christhoper Nolan informed us it has begun. Three years after that, Christopher Nolan returns and showed us the dark side of the knight.



I told you it was coming back in April, and it had came and creating history. I'm glad I experienced it. For the past 2 weeks I've been having 4 hours + of sleep focusing on reports after reports and today, I decided to drop everything and enjoy the Friday night that it's supposed to be. I don't care what the client said about me ignoring her calls, I just needed my time off.



So there I was, at the ticket counter, paying crazy price for the movie. And I'm glad I did.



Nolan wasted no time in telling its audience how he wanted this movie to be like, right from the beginning. It's real, it's dark and he's not holding back.

There are a few scenes that I try not to watch as it is really scary and real, and yes, it has Joker in it. He's one hell of a 'ma-fah'. And the late Mr. Heath Ledger did play a crazy Joker, much better than Jack Nicholson's. I do hope the Academy will give him a nod in next year's Oscar.

I'm not going to tell you much about this movie (no spoiler!) but just don't bring your kid to watch it. It's quite gory at times...especially Two Face.

Running at 150minutes, it was well worth to go to the cinema and watch it, to enjoy the chilling score, the visual effect and other stuff.

The quotes: "Why so Serious?", "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself becoming a villain"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home