It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Friday, July 04, 2008

What the F have you done lately?

Yep, that's the last line before the credit screen appears.

I'm not sure why but I'm always tempted to watch an action pack movie which Angelina Jolie starred in. I think she just had that charisma in such genre. Wait, what movie am i talking about? This one, of course.
I received a call yesterday evening asking if I would like to go for a movie and it's between Wanted and Hancock. We ended up with Wanted, mainly due to Jolie's presence.
I'm not going to say much about it but just go provide you an overview of what to expect out of this flick. Considering that it's adapted from a comic book, you will have to ignore any illogical or scientifically challenge stuff but to really enjoy the moment.
In terms of the style, it's really cool. The choreagraphed stunt was suave, the curve shot and those weird yet cool guns.
The music in general is okay...
But the storyline and the James' character is just a bit over. REminds me of those HK movies or dramas where the hero create all the troubles because of his impatience and seek revenge fast, etc etc.
But then who cares, we are just there to watch Jolie and the curved shot.
Photos courtesy of Yahoo Movies!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home