It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Late Entry....

I'm supposed to write an entry last Saturday, the 1st of December but yours truly was not much in the mood, and decided to go shopping. You know how they said that shopping is the best remedy to depression...and hence i ended up spending a bomb on new gadgets. Not going to review here what did I buy but upon reaching home, I found that the charger to my gadget is not the right one....damn! And my bro is definitely going to kill me if he learnt what i bought...hahahaha!

Wait...this entry is supposed to be about the last month of 2007. It was just like yesterday when I had my diarrhea and had to admit myself to the emergency ward on the eve of 2007, without realizing the Caucasians in the same emergency room are the victims of a bombing incident near my home. Well, believe it or not, it's December. Christmas is around the corner. New Year is too. And this will be my second New Year not spending with my friends back in KL. Will definitely miss the parties, and staying on the street till 3-4am.

Looking back 2007, has anything change? I'm into my second year in Bangkok. Getting more confidence about living independently. But perhaps the critical point will definitely have to be in mid-October that had really affected my life, though I'm not going to divulge about it here. Well, we'll see how it goes, going into next year.

Resolutions? I don't do it since I know I'll not take effort to follow it. So why made resolutions? To give yourself hope? or to make yourself feeling better? That's full of shizzle, isn't it? You either Nike it or Nike it not. Saying that, changes is likely to happen next year. It's still too early to say, but I'm thinking about it already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home