It's Not Nag, It's Just Me

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Entry of 2007

Despite having nothing much to write, i still need to make sure that i have at least the last entry for 2007.

It is a very scary thougth that another year had pass by and especially for this year with so much changes both at work and personal, I really have no idea how it would be for the year of 2008, again both work and personal.

It has always been something that I believed I'm very much in controlled and kinda planned but it is really a scary thought when you realised that it is revolutioning beyond one's control. But like my Thai teacher would always said to me, we had to soldier on no matter what. I won't be like my cowardly father, who shout so that people believed he's right and when things got out of hand, he just did the rattest thing, frequently...that is running away.

While I am not going to make any resolution but I will promise myself that I will embrace whatever comes in 2008. And perhaps make another life changing decision along the way....

Albums that had me jumping and crying in 2007
Sugababes: Change
Westlife: Home
Andreas Bocelli: Amore
TakeThat: Comeback Concert
Josh Groban: Noel

Movies
300
The Lake House
Meet The Robinsons
Transformers
Lions for the Lambs

Well, Goodbye 2007 and Hello 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home